AUDIOFROG A312S 3-Way 12” Monitor Configuration: 12" 3-Way Bass Reflex
Audiofrog’s A series entertainment speakers bring Audiofrog’s sonic accuracy, dynamics and low distortion performance to a host of new applications. The A Series is designed for great performance in bars, clubs, restaurants, small live music venues, houses of worship, for mobile DJs, and even for rockin’ your backyard get together.
Designed to go head-to-head with the most formidable of competitors, the A Series is designed, qualified and tested to provide smooth and even coverage over a wide listening window while maintaining high efficiency and power handling.
The 12” woofer in the A312S features a 3” copper clad aluminum voice coil wound on a Kapton™ former for precise control of motor force in the design stage and low mass for high efficiency. Coupled with a rigid paper cone and double roll cloth surround, bass and midrange are reproduced with crystal clear accuracy, even at the power handling limits.
The midrange compression driver features a 1.7” titanium diaphragm and is coupled with an 80° x 70° aluminum horn designed to provide smooth and even coverage in vertical or horizontal applications.
The ribbon super-tweeter, crossed over at 25 kHz, maintains low directivity even at the highest frequencies. The 1.3” super-tweeter features a copper clad aluminum coil laminated to a Kapton diaphragm for sensitivity that matches the midrange at high frequencies.
The A312S features a host of mounting possibilities from pole mounting to suspension and wall-mount bracketing. M10 cabinet inserts accommodate a wide variety of standard M10 mounting accessories.
Constructed using 13-ply Baltic Birch plywood, and covered with Road-Kote polyester coating, the A312S is even engineered to withstand the abuse of repeated transportation from gig to gig.
- 12″ Paper Cone with Cloth Surround
- 3″ (75 mm) Voice Coil
- 78 oz Ferrite Magnet
- 1.7″ (44 mm) HLCD Titanium Diaphragm
- 1.7″ (44 mm) CCAL Voice Coil
- 1.3″ (33 mm) Diameter Ribbon
- Kapton Diaphragm with Laminated CCAL Coil
- Mid/High: 25 kHz, 12 dB/oct
- Low/Mid: 2.5 kHz, 12 dB/oct
- Power Handling (Continuous Average): 400 Watts
- Power Handling (Music): 800 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 M): 99 dB
- Maximum Output SPL: 124 dB
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz – 30 kHz
- Coverage Angle (H x V): 80° x 70°
- Cabinet Material: 13 Ply Birch Cabinet
- Finish: Road-Kote Polyester Coating
- Grille Material: 14 Gauge Perforated Steel, Powder Coated
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP
- Dimensions: 15″ x 14-7/32″ x 23-25/32″ 380 mm x 360 mm x 604 mm
- Weight: 36.4 lbs 16.5 kg