KICKER 10" CompVX 4 Ohm
The CompVX's™ basket is cast aluminum with motor-cooling perimeter venting and spring-loaded terminals that can accept up to 10-gauge wire, so when you run hundreds of watts to this sub, it gives you loud, distortion-free bass.
10" CompVX 4 Ohm
The CompVX stands alone among round subwoofers, using technologies found in the Solo-Baric L7 like the one-piece SoloKon™ cone with vented back bracing for ultra-rigidity and a cool motor.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- Signature Double Blue Surround Stitching
- Ribbed Santoprene® Surround
- SoloKon™ Cone Reinforcement
- Oversized Suspension System
- High-Strength Insulated Tinsel Leads
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Massive Ceramic Magnet
- UniPlate™ Extended Pole Piece & Backplate For Superior Heat Dissipation
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin Nickel Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompVX 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (in, cm)|
|Mounting Cutout (in, cm)|
|Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|What's in the box?|
|one 10-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|