AUDIOFROG D300P Signal Processing Mixer/Amplifier Configuration: 2 Channel x 300 Watts Per Channel Class-AB
The Audiofrog D300P Signal Processing Mixer/Amplifier includes a host of signal processing features for mains processing, microphone processing, processing of auxiliary speakers and for nearly any application in which mixing a music source and micropone inputs is important.
The D300P includes a two-channel high fidelity full range Class-D amplifier rated to deliver 300 watts per channel into 8 ohm loads and 450 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads.
Full-featured signal processing is available through the front panel controls or through PC software via USB. Available processing includes polarity, crosover, parametric equalization and compression for each of the speaker and preamplifier outputs. Input processing includes parametric EQ and key control for music inputs, parametric EQ, crossover, feedback elimination, polarity and compression for micropone inputs. A full effects channel is included for echo, reverb and parametric equalization of effects. Finally, a digital mixer is available in software to balance between music, microphone and effects channels. Seven factory presents and six user presets are available for storage and recall from the front panel or through the iOS or PC apps. Abbreviated control of signal processing parameters is available for iPhone and iPad. As the main processor and amplifier in professional Karaoke systems, whether in a pub or at home, no other solution compares to the D300P. Look for the Audiofrog app in the app store for a software test drive via iPad or iPhone.
The D600A features microprocessor controlled protection against over current, under voltage, output short circuit, thermal overload and internal fault. Front panel indicator LEDs apprise the user of channel status, the presence of input signal, clipping and fault condition, should one appear. Front panel detented level controls for each channel make repeatable level setting straightforward.
Ultra-quiet dual cooling fans force air over a massive internal heat sink and out through a front panel vent to prevent heat buildup inside the equipment rack. Speaker connections are made through four-pole locking Neutrik Speakon connectors for reliable and trouble free contact. Balanced or unbalanced signal connections are made via standard XLR connectors. Designed and reliability tested for use in fixed installations or for mobile DJs, the D600A weighs in at a scant 12.5 lbs, making transportation a breeze, whether you’re moving one or a mobile rack full of D600As from gig to gig.
- Model D300P
- Configuration: 2 Channel x 300 Watts Per Channel Class-D
- Power Output: 2 channels @ 8Ω: 300 Watts, 2 channels @ 4Ω: 425 Watts
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Mic Input @ Rated Power: 75dB, Music Input @ Rated Power: 90dB
- Input Impedance: Mic Input: 10 kΩ Unbalanced Music Input: 47k Ω Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz =/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: 70dB @ 1 kHz
- Inputs: Line In: 3 Stereo, Microphone In: 3 Front Panel, 2 Rear Panel
- Outputs: Speaker Out: 2 Channel, 2 Connectors per Channel Line Out: Record (stereo), Aux (stereo), Center (mono), Sub (mono)
- Data Control Connections: Wired: USB (Front Panel) Wireless: WiFi, RF Remote Control
- Power Input 110V, 50~60Hz 230V, 50~60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19-3/32″ x 15-3/8″ x 3-21/32″ (485 mmx 390 mm x 93mm)
- Weight: 37 lbs (16.8 kg)