HERTZ DBX 252.3 SUB BOX
The DBX 252.3 is a car audio subwoofer box designed to enhance the audio system performance in the low range frequencies, optimizing the spaces and ensuring a quick, not too invasive installation. The dual 10″” (250mm) subwoofer unit, which is the DS sub, provides unmatched SPL output and superior power handling. The Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and refined with in-car listening sessions ensure a ready-to-sound performance. The rear slanted panel fulfils two important functions: it reduces back-wave reflections and eases the installation.
|Speaker size mm (in.)||2 x 250(2 x 10)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||1200|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||300|
|Frequency response Hz||28 ÷ 300|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||89|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||38 (1.5)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||16 (0.63)|
1. Dual 10” (250mm) subwoofer unit for unmatched SPL output and superior
2. Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and
refined with in-car listening sessions, to ensure a ready-to-sound performance.
3. Angled-back box design to save cargo space, constructed by durable MDF with
internal reinforcement brackets and finished with high density carpet .
4. Subwoofers internally wired in parallel resulting in a 2 Ω impedance to match
perfectly with mono amplifier providing the ability to exploit the amplifier’s power
at its full potential.
5. Quick release high current plated Push terminals.
6. Subwoofers featuring Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders
and provided with ribbing on the surface to avoid cone deformation. High
excursion Butyl rubber surround designed to achieve powerful undistorted bass.
7. Exclusive design grille with diamond cut aluminium logo.