KICKER KMTC9W HLCD Tower System
KICKER KMTC9 HLCD tower systems are made for incredibly smooth sound up close or at a distance - without harsh horn “glare.” Play your tunes as loud as you want, these powerful horn-loaded speakers are the new standard for marine sound quality. Sold as pairs.
FORM AND FUNCTION
KMTC Tower Systems deliver great looks, total adjustability and incredible sound quality. Your tunes are loud and clear, whether you’re in the boat, at Party Cove or the end of a tow rope. Want to aim your sound? Easily rotate the speakers a full 359˚ without tools, then watch the LED’s light up the night in any one of seven colors. Don’t just be the life of the party. Be the reason for it.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Tractrix® High-Frequency Horn Design with Titanium-Dome Compression Drivers
- Adjustable 12dB Crossover
- Stitched Polypropylene Cone With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 359˚ Swivel With Toolless Locking Cam/Toggle System
- Stainless Steel/ABS Clamp Fits 1.5 - 3.25-Inch Tubing
- Through-Clamp Wiring System With Mating Socket
- Single Bolt Speaker Removal System
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Seven Color LED Grilles Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC.
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
***ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
The KMTC 9-Inch Tower System works best with 300 watts of recommended power per speaker.
|Woofer (in, cm)|
|Horn Loaded Compression Driver (in, cm)|
|High Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz)|
|Low Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz)|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)|
|Continuous Power Handling (Watts RMS)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Height incl. bracket (in, cm)|
|Height from roll bar (in, cm)|
|Diameter (in, cm)|
|Depth (in, cm)|
|What's in the Box:|
|2 - full-range speaker enclosures