ROCKFORD FOSGATE Power 19" T3 Single 1-Ohm Superwoofer
The Power T3S1-19 "superwoofer" has a whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area for deep bass and features a single 1-Ohm voice coil for easy wiring. This is the largest, most powerful subwoofer Rockford Fosgate has ever built!
The Power T3S1-19 can rightfully be classified as a super woofer due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That's right... we don't need no stinkin' 18" subs ... this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We're talkin' Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
The Power T3 19" subwoofer incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberized material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient "Push/Pull" voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly.
Looking for more options? Check out all of our best subwoofers here.
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5" voice coil
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- 1 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
VAST Surround - Subs
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Subs
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Stitched Tinsel LeadsLearn more
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil FormerLearn more
6000 Watts Max