ROCKFORD FOSGATE Punch Pro 4-Ohm Passive Crossover
The PP4-X is designed for use with 4-Ohm Punch Pro midrange drivers and tweeters.
The PP4-X is designed for use with 4-Ohm Punch Pro midrange drivers and tweeters. It features dual woofer outputs for use with two Punch Pro midrange drivers. Provides 6dB/Octave dedicated low pass filter for the woofer.
Must use existing built-in 6dB/Octave Punch Pro crossover supplied with tweeter. Designed ONLY for Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro speakers (not designed to be used as a stand-alone passive crossover for other "pro" brands). Mounting hardware included.
- Designed for use with Punch Pro midrange drivers and tweeters
- 125 Watts RMS (250 Watts MAX) power handling
- Must use 4-Ohm load on woofer outputs
- Dual woofer outputs for use with two Punch Pro midrange
- Provides 6dB/Octave, 3kHz low pass for woofer
- Works with built-in 6dB/Octave Punch Pro tweeter crossover
- Selectable tweeter impedance: 4-Ohm or 8-Ohm
- Selectable tweeter attenuation: 0dB, -3dB, -6dB
- Mounting hardware included
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
0dB/-3dB/-6dB Tweeter Attenuation