Factory Upgrade with Performance Packed Sound Quality
Step up your factory speakers to an affordable upgrade with the all new Alpine Type-E speakers, for performance packed sound quality you expect from Alpine.
CEA 2031 Speaker Rating:
Max RMS Power Capacity: 75W
Peak Power Capacity: 300W
Quality over Quantity
Just because you want better sound in your car, doesn’t mean you have to break your budget. The Type-E speakers are the perfect, affordable option if you simply need replacement speakers or even want to start building a sound system.
Soft Dome Tweeter Technology
To output quality sound, the Type-E speakers are developed off of soft dome tweeters, rather than traditional cone-type tweeters which can be harsh. This results in a more enjoyable listening experience in the car , when playing back your music or other entertainment over your sound system.
Let Me See Your Grill
Outfitted with a sleek, lightweight outer mesh grill, Type-E speakers serve both form and function. The dark , solid protective grill is an attractive upgrade to standard factory speakers.
The Type-E speakers range in three sizes, SPE-5000 are 5-1/4”, SPE-6000 are 6-1/2”, and SPE-6090 are 6x9” to fit a wide array of vehicles. The Type-E’s are constructed with reinforced glass fiber frame on the back and built-in holes for a variety of mounting locations in different cars.
Features and Specification
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 75 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 75 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 300 Watts
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 150mm x 222mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5-15/16'' x 8-3/4'
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 76mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 3''
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 18kHz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 91dB /W(1m)
- Tweeter Type: 3/4'' Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame