Alpine S-A60M Amplifier
S-Series S-A60M Mono Power Amplifier
S-Series amplifiers are your sound system’s workhorse. With unmatched reliability and budget-friendly prices, these amplifiers are the better choice in performance value.
THE BETTER CHOICE IN PERFORMANCE VALUE
Perfect for beginners and enthusiasts alike, the S-Series amplifiers have the technology to improve your music experience yet are still friendly on your wallet. Used in conjunction with our advanced S-Series speakers and subwoofers, they create a complete sound system that takes your in-vehicle music experience to the next level.
The S-Series amplifiers contain technology that was previously only available in our premium line up of amplifiers, the R- and X-Series models. The S-Series models are based on Alpine’s intelligent amplifier platform that ensures superior sound reproduction and precision imaging. With an improved heat sink, and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, your music will keep playing no matter where your drive takes you.
OPTIMAL SOUND PERFORMANCE
Finally, a subwoofer that sounds as good as it looks. The S-SB12V delivers a premium sound experience to bring out the low end of your music. The ported enclosure design features an optimized vent and rounded internal port edges that maximize the output performance of the subwoofer. The result is a higher total sound output for deep, powerful bass, reliable sound reproduction, and overall great sound quality.
SMALL BUT MIGHTY
The S-Series amplifiers are designed to fit anywhere. Measuring at 8”, these amplifiers can be mounted under seats or behind panels. Though they sport a compact footprint on the outside, they produce impressive power on the inside. At 600 watts RMS, the S-A60M is a powerful partner to drive the versatile S-Series subwoofers.
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit
- CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 330W RMS x 1 (4ohm, 14.4V ≤ 1% THD+N); 600W RMS x 1 (2ohm, 14.4V ≤ 1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), >105dB (ref: rated power into 4 ohm)
- THD+N ≤ 0.03% (ref 1W info 4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-400Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Damping Factor: > 1000
- Remote bass knob compatible (requires RUX-KNOB.2, sold separately)
- Dimensions: 17” W x 14.625” H x 15” D”
- 750W RMS
- 2250W Peak Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-200Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 85dB
- Dual 4Ω Voice Coils Wired in Parallel for a 2Ω Load (Compatible with R-A75M)
- Voice Coil: 65.5mm
- X-Max: 20mm
- Magnet Weight: 144oz
- 12 Gauge OFC Speaker Box Wire
- CTA-2031 Compliant