The Director® D Series gets smarter, slimmer and more powerful. With power now up to 100 watts per channel, The Director® D Series are powerful and flexible enough for the most demanding applications.
The Director Model D4600 offers both system amplification and programmable signal processing via IP. Configure graphic and parametric EQ, crossovers, volume control, zone grouping, network monitoring and more using the onboard DSP.
Popular in the M Series, the D Series now feature built-in speaker profiles from members of AudioControl’s Sound PartnersTM program, offering DSP optimized speaker calibrations from a growing list of prominent loudspeaker manufacturers.
The Director Model D4600 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone DSP amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
Power and Control at your Fingertips
The Director® D Series feature on-board digital signal processing, graphic & parametric equalization by zone, network monitoring and programming, local and bus inputs, plus the addition of volume control, channel/zone grouping and zone audio presets. They also allow individual channel and zone selection via standard TCP/IP, delivering incredible power and AudioControl’s legendary audio performance.
Speaker Optimization Profiles
AudioControl has partnered with a growing number of prominent architectural loudspeaker manufacturers to implement speaker performance profiles directly accessible from The Director® D Series onboard DSP. Each speaker manufacturer has provided critical performance data to AudioControl, enabling tailored profiles to be created and stored in software form. Factoring in the individual room acoustics for each home, these speaker profiles achieve an important step in providing the custom integrator the tools to deliver a premium entertainment experience by calibrating systems for their clients.
- Network DSP Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Analog Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
- Inputs: 8 Stereo Local Inputs, 2 Stereo Bus Inputs
- Input Sensitivity: 1 Vrms for full output, level at maximum
- Input Gain: 30 dB
- Amplifier Channels: 16
- Power Output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Power Output (8Ω Bridged Mono): 400W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
- Preamp Audio Outputs: 8 Stereo Local Loop Outputs, 1 Stereo Bus Loop Output
- Signal to Noise: >95 dB, A-wtd, ref full output
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB @ 1 kHz
- Damping Factor: >300
- Remote Power Trigger: +12 VDC or Dry Contact Closure
- Network Connection/Protocol: 10BaseT Ethernet TCP/IP
- Communication Protocol: HTTP or Telnet
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 17” W x 15.5” D x 3.5” H (2U)
- Weight: 19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)
IN THE BOX: The Director Model D4600, Speaker Connectors, Remote Connector, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty