AUDIOFROG GS690 6″ x 9″ WOOFER/MIDRANGE LOUDSPEAKER
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR "INSTORE PICK UP ONLY"
Designed to be used in two- or three-way systems, the GS690 includes a non-resonant injection-molded ABS plastic and fiberglass vented basket.
The 1” copper voice coil wound on a Kapton® former provides high power handling. A parabolic propylene cone ensures long-term reliability and provides the right compromise between compliance and stiffness for flatter high frequency response. The ferrite motor includes a neodymium bucking magnet atop the pole piece for increased motor strength and sensitivity. Terminals are secured by a small PC board integrated into the inside of the basket.
The GS690 is designed as a replacement upgrade for factory systems that include a 6″x9″ component woofer and a tweeter or full-range high frequency driver.
The GS690 is optimized for use in passive systems with the GS10 tweeter and the GS610C passive crossover. It can also be used in active systems or in a three-way system with the GS10 and GS40. For a combination of active and passive three-way system, use the GS690 with the GS10, GS40 and GS410C.
- Proprietary injection molded vented ABS and fiberglass basket
- 1″ (25mm) copper voice coil on Kapton® former
- Ferrite motor with extended polepiece for magnetic field symmetry
- Parabolic propylene cone
- Flat progressive Nomex® spider
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- Fast-on terminals secured with integrated PC board
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 42 Hz – 5 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 92 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 15 W – 100 W
- Recommended Low Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≤ 3.5 kHz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
Frequency Response & Impedance:
Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Revc: 2.31 Ω
- Levc@1kHz: 0.18 mH
- Sd: 221 cm²
- Mmd: 22.1 g
- Mms: 24.46 g
- Cms: 314 µM/N
- Vas: 21.9 liters
- Fs: 58.3 Hz
- BL: 5.43 TM
- Qms: 8.66
- Qes: .069
- Qts: 0.64
- Xmax (1-way linear): 5 mm (7/32”)
- Basket Displacement: 0.42 liters (0.015ft³)