The RFKHD contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing compact Punch and Power series amplifiers on Harley-Davidson® model years 1998 to current.
The RFKHD contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing compact Punch and Power series amplifiers. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Fits Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® model years 1998 to current.
Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide® and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- Designed for use with 1998-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Punch PBR or Power Compact Chassis amplifiers
- Includes Street Glide® and Road Glide® mounting brackets
- Speaker adapter plugs allow use on 1998 to current model year bikes
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Prewired to accommodate rear Tour-Pak® if available
NOTE: Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
- NOTE: Your radio will need to be flashed.
- 1 Year Warranty
Dual Amp Installation Kit
Battery PWR/GND Gauge
Amplifier PWR/GND Gauge
Speaker Wire Gauge
Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® (2006-current)*
Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® (1998-current)*
Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® (1998-current)*
*Installation on CVO or Screaming Eagle models not plug-n-play and will require modification