Upgrade your Jeep's radio
You want to upgrade the radio in your 2018-up Jeep Wrangler/2020-up Jeep Gladiator, but the design of the factory dash makes it difficult. The iDatalink KIT-WJL1 factory system adapter (along with the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module, sold separately) lets you install an iDatalink-ready shallow-depth double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo and wire it up to your Jeep. You'll retain your steering wheel audio controls, along with the on-screen climate controls and cluster display. The radio bezel's rubberized coating and texture match your factory dash.
The package includes a replacement media hub which provides 2 USB ports, a HDMI jack, and a 3.5mm AUX input. You can set up gauges on your new car stereo's touchscreen to check engine performance and other vehicle data. The module also allows you to access the vehicle's factory settings from the radio.
Note: requires a shallow-depth aftermarket receiver. Does not retain factory backup camera.
- allows you to install an iDatalink-compatible shallow-depth double-DIN radio in your Jeep
- also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module
- includes dash kit, wiring harness, and antenna adapter
- includes replacement media hub with 2 USB ports, HDMI jack, and 3.5mm AUX jack
- retains steering wheel audio controls, on-screen climate controls, and cluster display
- retains control of factory vehicle settings
- does not retain factory backup camera
What's in the box:
- Radio trim housing
- Wiring harness
- Media hub
- Antenna adapter
- OBDII junction harness
- 2 Brackets
- 6 Screws
- Quick Start Guide