The Alpine Halo11 is the culmination of the Alpine Halo display platform. The large, 11-inch display has 49% more surface area than a 9-inch display, making the icons even more visible for quick selections while you’re driving. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most dash openings. With five vertical adjustments, four angles, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and HVAC system. Once you’ve determined the best position, the iLX-F411 locks in for a study installation.
Customize the screen exactly the way you want it. Use the capacitive touchscreen to move an icon using drag-and-drop motions with your finger. With over 22 available widgets, you can prioritize your three home screens so you can quickly find the apps you want. While driving, choose from widgets like Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing,” Sources, Camera, and Bluetooth functions. Add a customizable wallpaper from your photos through a thumb drive.
The iLX-F411 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F411 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages – hands-free.
More Entertainment Features
While the Alpine Halo11 is mech-less (no CD/DVD player), you still have plenty of entertainment options that will make every drive exciting. A rear USB port allows you to listen to your music or video file via USB or connect your smartphone to access your music by searching song title, artist info, or album. The Alpine Halo11 can also connect to Pandora® Internet Radio through your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone. SiriusXM® Radio is also available with an optional tuner and paid subscription. An HDMI input and output are available should you choose to connect a CD or DVD player for an all-digital audio and video connection through a single cable.
- 11-inch WVGA display with a capacitive touchscreen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Floating style display with adjustable height, depth, and angle mounting bracket
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO DIN dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Customizable user interface (3 pages with 22 available widgets)
- Customizable wallpaper (user photos)
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready® (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- iDatalink® connectivity for vehicle information and parking assist display on compatible vehicles
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/ music playback via USB
- AVI/MP4/MPG/MOV/WMV video playback via USB
- JPG/PNG/BMP USB photo viewer
- Rearview RCA camera input with distance guide display
- KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector ready
- Steering wheel remote control ready
- External microphone included
- 1.0m right angle USB cable included
- Built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- 3 preouts (True 4V)
- 5-band graphic EQ
- 6-channel time correction
- 24-bit DAC
- High pass crossover / low pass crossover
- CTA-2006 compliant