Alpine ILX-F509 Halo9 Digital Multimedia Receiver
Alpine Halo9 Digital Multimedia Receiver with 9-inch HD Display and Hi-Res Audio Playback
NEXT-GEN DASH TECHNOLOGY
The Next-Gen Alpine Halo9 features Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and built-in Bluetooth® hands-free which allow access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. Get even more entertainment options with built-in HD Radio®, Pandora Internet Radio (via iPhone or Android connection), and SiriusXM® for even more choices in entertainment (tuner and subscription sold separately).
Experience incredible music detail with Hi-Res Audio Playback. High-precision music reproduction brings out the full potential of every song and makes every drive feel like an intimate recording studio session with your favorite artist. Access your favorite songs on popular Hi-Res streaming services like Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music HD, and more. The Alpine Halo9 plays Hi-Res music at it's intended spec of 96kHz/24Bit via a wired USB connection to a smartphone or wirelessly through Bluetooth connection. You can also purchase and download Hi-Res music files onto a USB drive from platforms like HDtracks and plug directly into the Alpine Halo9 for Hi-Res playback.
APPLE CARPLAY® (WIRED & WIRELESS)
The iLX-F509 Works with Apple CarPlay® and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay® is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later.
ANDROID AUTO™ (WIRED & WIRELESS)
The iLX-F509 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages – hands-free.
The screen is attached to an adjustable mount on a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most dash openings. Once the unit is installed, the screen has five vertical adjustments and two separate depths that lock into position for a sturdy installation. A new pressure tilt mechanism allows for more flexibility when positioning the screen for optimized viewing and access to dash and HVAC controls.
- 9-inch Adjustable Floating Style Display (Adjustable Height, Depth, and Viewing Angle)
- Standard 1-DIN Chassis for Flexible Vehicle Application
- Tapered Display Housing and Silver Trim for a Clean, Modern Fit & Finish
- Hi-Res Audio Playback (96kHz / 24bit)
- Wireless Hi-Res Audio (requires LDAC compatible device)
- Apple Carplay® (Wired & Wireless)
- Android Auto™ (Wired & Wireless)
- The Google Assistant is Available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free SiriusXM-Ready® (compatible with SXV300 (G2) add-on tuner, sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- Built-in HD Radio®
- iDatalink® Maestro Compatible
- Alpine DVR-C320R Dash Cam Compatible (sold separately)
- Navigation Compatible with KTX-NS01 (sold separately)
- Media Xpander®
- Screen Size:9”
- Screen Resolution:WXGA 1280 x 720px (720p HD)
- AUX Input: 1
- HDMI Input: 1
- HDMI Output: 1
- Camera Inputs: 2 Direct (1 Rear input & 1 input that can be set as Front, Side, or Other)
- Dash Cam Input: 1 (Alpine DVR-C320R)
- USB Inputs: 2 (1 data & 1 charge only port)
- 4V Pre-Outs: 3
- Built-in Amplifier: 18W RMS x 4
- EQ: 13-Band Parametric (per channel)
- Time Correction: 6-Channel
- Crossover: High Pass / Low Pass
- DAC: 24 Bit
- Audio Playback: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Video Playback: AVC, FLV, H.263, H.264, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV