About the Rockford Fosgate P1-1X12
Rockford Fosgate's P1-1X12 ported enclosure fills your ride with juicy, high-volume bass, so you and your passengers can rock out to the latest beats. The enclosure's Punch P1 12" woofer features a paper cone reinforced with Kevlar fibers, supported by a rubber surround. The heavy-duty motor assembly and advanced cooling vents allow this sub to handle up to 250 watts RMS without flinching.
Rugged 5/8" medium-density fiberboard construction means this enclosure will hold strong for fat, heavy bass. Industrial-grade black carpet provides a clean, finished look, and protects your trunk from nicks and scratches. This enclosure uses an advanced port design that promotes generous air movement, while reducing distortion-causing port noise, so you hear louder, deeper bass. Add an amp and some wiring, and feel the thick low end this enclosure adds to your ride.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with one 12" Punch P1 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power: 500 watts
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- 19-1/8"W x 15-1/4"H x 16-5/8"D1 x 14"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # P1-1X12
What's in the box:
- Vented subwoofer enclosure loaded with one Punch P1S4 12" Woofer
- Installation and Operation Instructions