About the Rockford Fosgate Punch P1-2X12
Rockford Fosgate's P1-2X12 ported enclosure fills your ride with juicy, high-volume bass, so you and your passengers can rock out to the latest beats. The enclosure houses two Punch P1 12" woofers that feature paper cones reinforced with Kevlar fibers, supported by rubber surrounds. Heavy-duty motor assemblies and advanced cooling vents allow each of these subs to handle up to 250 watts RMS without flinching.
Rugged 5/8" medium-density fiberboard construction means this enclosure will hold strong for fat, heavy bass. Industrial-grade black carpet provides a clean, finished look, and protects your trunk from nicks and scratches. This enclosure uses an advanced port design that promotes generous air movement, while reducing distortion-causing port noise, so you hear louder, deeper bass. Add an amp and some wiring, and feel the thick low end this enclosure adds to your ride.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with two 12" Punch P1 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-500 watts RMS
- peak power: 1000 watts
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- 33-7/8"W x 15-1/8"H x 16-5/8"D1 x 13-7/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # P1-2X12
What's in the box:
- Vented subwoofer enclosure loaded with two Punch P1S4-12 12" Woofers
- Installation and Operation Instructions