Our Ti3-Series of amplifiers are the new Reference class from Phoenix Gold. Utilizing ingenious features like POWER SHIFT, BASS SHIFT, True Full Range Class D and flexibility; the Ti3 is the beginning of a new legend in mobile audio reproduction. Stunning chassis design with integrated control panels, illuminated Tri-light status display and end panel connections all add to the breathtaking design and attention to detail Phoenix Gold has applied to this new series of amplifiers.
Phoenix Gold’s exclusive feature to allow you to direct power where it is needed. Active system design has never been easier. Why waste output power when it can be redirected to the channels that can better utilize it.
Insane amplifier efficiencies and output are achieved with POWER SHIFT. With POWER SHIFT deactivated, the amplifier will produce equal power to all channels (with similar gain settings). To activate POWER SHIFT first power down the amplifier; then switch the front panel selector to ON. Power up the amplifier and the front panel indicator will verify POWER SHIFT is active. Output power from the front channels is redirected to the rear channels.
For an active 2-way front stage, this is the perfect setup, the amplifier shifts from 225w per ch @4Ω to a more usable 150w front ch 300w rear ch setup, into 2Ω the amp produces 200w per channel on 1&2 plus 400 per channel on 3&4. Since the gain controls will be set to similar levels as the amplifier is producing different output power instead of severely turning down the front gains to compensate, the power levels are extremely linear thru the full output range. Audiophiles rejoice!
Another option is a powerful passive front stage and bridge the rear channels to a subwoofer. In this configuration, the front channels would get a respectable 150w per ch @ 4Ω plus a whopping 800w @ 4Ω mono for a subwoofer; Yes please.
- Full range capable Class-D Topology
- POWER SHIFT® ability for partial power from front channels to be redirected to rear channels for active setups or system flexibility.
- Double tier power supplies
- Remote bass and phase controller with BASS SHIFT® (RBPC)
- Switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Auto-turn on circuit (defeat able)
- Tri-light LED amplifier status indicators
- Short circuit, thermal and voltage protection
- Front mount connections
- RMD ready – Remote monitoring display port (RMD sold separately)