PHOENIX GOLD DSP8.8
Uncompressed audio streaming via Wi-Fi from iOS & Android devices or via USB input from Mac or Windows PC devices. The DSP8.8 has a built-in Wi-Fi module conveniently integrated into the DRC that delivers faster data transfers, along with a higher bandwidth, and higher bit rate resolution. Stream all types of Hi-Res audio files (DSD, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, AAC) up to 192khz/24bit in your vehicle and enjoy true studio quality recordings without the use of any external devices.
Featuring real time DSP tuning via graphic user interface controlled by iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows PC apps, aux input (high level for external BT/NAVI or 3.5mm), USB input for uncompressed audio streaming, 240 bands of parametric EQ adjustment (30 bands per output channel), and multi-function dash mountable remote control for (Vol, Sub level, EQ Preset, Illumination).
- 8-channel high level inputs with signal sense turn on and load resistors
- 6-channel low level inputs
- Aux input (3.5mm, high level for external NAVI/hands-free)
- USB input for uncompressed hi-res audio from iOS/Android smart devices/thumb drives up to 24bit/192kHz
- Wi-Fi input for wireless connectivity and uncompressed hi-res audio streaming up to 24bit/192kHz
- Toslink optical hi-res audio input up to 24bit/192kHz
- 8-channel 5 volt low level outputs
- Real time DSP tuning via DSP8.8 configurator app for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows PC
- 240 bands of 1/3 octave parametric EQ adjustment (30 bands per channel)
- DRC Included (Dash Mount Remote Control): multi-function remote for source select, volume, sub level, 6 selectable presets, and custom illumination
- DSP8.8 RC remote control app for iOS and Android phones/tablets for source select, volume, sub level, and 6 selectable presets
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.5” x 2” x 7.75” 190.5 x 51 x 197 mm
FIRMWARE UPDATE INFORMATION
Latest firmware release September 2017. To update your firmware click on the Downloads tab, and look for the Firmware download and follow these instructions:
Disconnect the power supply harness. Connect the DSP to a Windows PC /laptop (ONLY) using a micro-USB to the PC port of the DSP 8.8. The will PC recognize the DSP 8.8 as USB mass storage device. You will only see one file here, delete old firmware file and then copy/paste firmware file into its place. Reconnect the power harness to the DSP8.8 and resume normal use. Verify that the F/W version number did change to the latest version number.