ROCKFORD FOSGATE Power 15" T1 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer
Innovative technologies allow the T1D415 subwoofer to perform like a larger woofer over the previous model. The T1 15” features dual 4-Ohm voice coils, 1,000 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with integral trim ring.
The Power Series T1D415 Dual 4-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25%. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D415 is here!
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
VAST Surround - Subs
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
FlexFit Basket - Subwoofer
Allows the voice coils to quickly be configured in a Series or Parallel wiring configuration.
Inductive Damping Heat Sink
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing distortion.
2000 Watts Max