The Punch P1000X2 is a 2-channel stereo amplifier capable of producing 500 Watts into each channel at 2-Ohms. The P1000X2 amplifier is great with full-range or component systems or can be bridged for use with several subwoofers.
The P1000X2 is an excellent way to PUNCH up your sound system without monopolizing your entire trunk - that way you have more room for subs! With its massive output stage, this amplifier is best suited for driving a pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers or four 2-ohm DVC subwoofers. Remember to utilize the recommended power and speaker cables to optimize power delivery.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- 1 Year Warranty