ROCKFORD FOSGATE Punch 15" P1 2-Ohm SVC Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P1 15” is the first in a family of famous “Punch” subwoofers. The P1S2-15 features a 2-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 15" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called "The Punch". During their inception in the 1980's, they quickly became "The Woofer of Choice" for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Rubberized ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- 1 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Stitched Tinsel LeadsLearn more
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil FormerLearn more
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
FlexFit Basket - SubwooferLearn more
500 Watts Max