Rockford builds their Power line of speakers for the true car audio enthusiast. The Power T16 6" speakers utilize advanced design elements to ensure that they'll deliver superior sound in your vehicle for a long, long time. The lightweight polypropylene cone is reinforced with strong carbon fibers so it'll keep its shape when you're pushing the speaker hard. You'll hear accurate midrange and bass reproduction, while the 1" aluminum dome tweeter makes the high frequencies sparkle. These speakers will handle up to 70 watts RMS so connect an external amplifier to get the most out of them.
Rockford Fosgate innovations
Rockford uses their proprietary VAST™ technique to increase the cone area of the T16 without increasing the size of the basket. This larger cone gives you deeper lows and more power handling, and it's supported by a durable rubber surround that's designed to last a long time. The slots around the frame make it easier to install these speakers if the factory holes are slightly off, and they even come with plates that allow them to fit into oval speaker openings.
- 2-way 6" speakers (pair)
- carbon fiber and polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- includes adapter brackets for 5"x7", 6"x8", or 6"x9" openings (brackets require modification)
- grilles included
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 10-70 watts RMS (140 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # T16
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 6x9/5x7 Adapter brackets
- Eight 1-1/4" Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)