KICKER 15" CompVX 2 Ohm
The KICKER® CompVX™ features cutting-edge technology for truly musical, distortion-free bass.
15" CompVX 2 Ohm
High-temp dual voice coils deliver the power, while a solid pole piece provides more mass to subdue additional heat. A T-cut top plate creates a wider magnetic field for stronger bass response, and better sound. It all comes together to form a super-reliable motor structure found only in a KICKER subwoofer.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- Signature Double Blue Surround Stitching
- Ribbed Santoprene® Surround
- SoloKon™ Cone Reinforcement
- Oversized Suspension System
- High-Strength Insulated Tinsel Leads
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Massive Ceramic Magnet
- UniPlate™ Extended Pole Piece & Backplate For Superior Heat Dissipation
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin Nickel Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompVX 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1000 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (in, cm)|
|Mounting Cutout (in, cm)|
|Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|What's in the box?|
|one 15-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|